Cincinnati Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
It makes little difference whether your workplace injury happened because of a traumatic injury, like a fall or lifting injury, or because of repetitive use, careless safety violations, or a one-time toxic chemical exposure. Having an experienced Ohio workers’ compensation lawyer to protect your interests can make a tremendous difference in the end result of your claim.
- Payment of temporary total disability benefits
- Payment of permanent partial disability benefits (payable even if you are still working)
- Traumatic injuries
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Carpal tunnel and repetitive use injuries
- Aggravation of pre-existing conditions
- Toxic chemical exposures
- Workers’ comp death claims
- Settlements of claims (new and old)
We routinely contact the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and appear at Industrial Commission of Ohio hearings on behalf of our clients in these and other issues, including claims against self-insured employers and in all related personal injury and Social Security Disability claims.
As your attorneys, we will aggressively pursue the maximum amount of compensation available to you, including coverage for your medical bills, wage losses, the loss of future earnings, and other expenses related to your injuries.
Questions about filing an occupational disease claim or a claim for workers’ compensation benefits? Contact Crowley Ahlers & Roth today.
Free consultations at Times and Places Convenient to You!
You Pay No Attorneys’ Fees* Unless We Succeed!
* Does not include court costs and out-of-pocket expenses.